Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

bkvepson

Datamarts on save are insanely glitchy Status code: 500 Error Code: InternalError

I've only had continuous problems.  Right now it seems that it's 'lost' my sql queries and is failing to execute one and I am now unable to save/refresh my mart.  Between this and constant save issues with powerquery, complete lack of the ability to rollback to prior states, I'm not sure how this preview is going to encourage anyone to ever use what's already a fairly niche solution option.  Is this going to be devoloped at all after the introduction of fabric?

Currently getting this error: 

bkvepson_0-1695139129750.png

Activity ID: 2da5f69b-5537-caba-6ac4-9b70a257aa96
Request ID: 8ba71192-18bb-4442-a522-d489a5150fc2
Status code: 500
Error Code: InternalError
Batch ID: dfed4d3b-1c69-4cfe-96d1-2c87c25b1de1@3862c902-7c76-4b67-b937-531dc9c5a6e8$2023-09-19T15:49:06.061306...

These have sometimes resolved themselves 'overnight' but it does not appear to be the case today.

There is no label for datamart despite constant issues posted here?

1 REPLY 1
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bkvepson ,

Some of the issues you mentioned may be related to the following factors:

The connection timeout errors may be caused by network issues, firewall settings, or server overload. You can try to increase the timeout duration, check your network connection, and make sure your firewall allows access to the datamart server.
The failed attempts to update data source credentials may be due to incorrect or expired credentials, or changes in the data source settings. You can try to re-enter your credentials, refresh your data sources, and verify that they are configured correctly.
The issues with loading model schema may be related to the size and complexity of your data model, or the performance of your Power BI service. You can try to optimize your data model, reduce unnecessary columns and tables, and use incremental refresh to improve the loading speed.
The gateway configuration may affect the connectivity and security of your datamart. You can check if your gateway is online, up-to-date, and compatible with your datamart settings.

Introduction to datamarts - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Solved: Persistent Issues with Power BI Datamart Connectio... - Microsoft Fabric Community

Datamart to Datamart connection issues - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

If it does not help, please provide more details.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors