Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

luukov

Dataflows: Data Source legacy error

We are having issues with legacy data sources that have been used within creating an Dataflow in the PBI Service. 

Creating a dataflow and connecting to an source is working just fine, but once changing the data source (or adding additional data sources and/or deleting the old source within the dataflow) will turn out that every selected data source will be kept within the Data Source credentials setting page, and as the source for the Dataflow in the List View / Lineage View.

Expectation was that the old source was phased out on the Dataflow (cannot find it back anywhere in the Power Query steps), but is still there in the view...

Why keeping these old sources? And how do I get rid of these old sources...
Many thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @luukov ,

It seems that there is such a problem. I will try to find someone who is familiar with this to take a further look at this. I will post back if we have any conclusions on this topic.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors