Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gbreteaudeau

Dataflow refresh error - ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error

Hi,

Since yesterday morning we have been encountering problems with refreshing our dataflows, the sole data source of which is BigQuery.

This error does not occurs when we move out our workspace of its dedicated capacity (A3).

We have obviously checked our credentials to access the data source, they are correct. (Possible in "modification" of dataflow to see the data)

The error encountered is as follows: 

Data Source Error :
DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (Simba Google BigQuery ODBC Driver D:\MWC\WorkloadPackages\CDSA\2020.11.1.134\valid\ODBC Drivers\GoogleBigQuery\GoogleBigQueryODBC_sb64.dll). DataSourceKind = GoogleBigQuery DataSourcePath = GoogleBigQuery OdbcErrors = #table({"SQLState" "NativeError" "Message"} {}).. RootActivityId = cb0152f9-fa49-49a1-8f2e-ab64d43d77e3.Param1 = DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 126: The specified module could not be found. (Simba Google BigQuery ODBC Driver D:\MWC\WorkloadPackages\CDSA\2020.11.1.134\valid\ODBC Drivers\GoogleBigQuery\GoogleBigQueryODBC_sb64.dll). DataSourceKind = GoogleBigQuery DataSourcePath = GoogleBigQuery OdbcErrors = #table({"SQLState" "NativeError" "Message"} {}) Request ID: 0836c2cb-9be3-d2b8-8405-781b0ee48f68.

Thank you in advance for your help

Guillaume

5 REPLIES 5
jpd99
Frequent Visitor

Hi - has this been resolved yet?  I'm still having issues and have resorted to pulling BigQuery data into Power BI by using the ODBC data source type rather than simply the BQ connector.  Much less convenient.

Thanks

Nimai123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hello @gbreteaudeau @gbreteaudeau 

There is a technical problem going on in the backend of the Power BI Service.

As mentioned by Power BI in https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

We should wait and after they fix your problem should be solved, if not then you can raise a support tickect.\

Regards,

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks! 

gbreteaudeau

Hi,

the bug is fixed this morning for two of the capacities we are using.
They must be "active" to be updated.
However, no information or communication to keep us informed of the actions realised ...

The bug mentioned by anthonyloh is not exactly the same, but seems to concern the same components ...

anthonyloh
Helper I
Helper I

Actually it looks like the Microsoft Engineers are already working on it with a fix by end-of-day 11/15/2020.

anthonyloh
Helper I
Helper I

The same thing started happening to me yesterday. I haven't found a solution yet. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors