Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

JSanders28
Advocate I
Advocate I

Dataflow Degradation - Premium Capacities East Region

We are seeing a degradation in Dataflow performance since around 4:30 AM Pacific.  It's impacting two Premium P2 Capacities in the US East Region.

• We have had multiple dataflows fail to refresh this morning.
  • They're on different P2 capacities in the US East Region.  
  • Dataflows fail to refresh
  • Dataflows fails to save

JSanders28_1-1715706898145.png

JSanders28_2-1715706906007.png

Example Error Message:

JSanders28_4-1715706970565.png

3 REPLIES 3
Igor_M
Helper I
Helper I

I wonder if this issue may somehow be related to the following Dataflow refresh limit on concurrent refreshes exc... - Microsoft Fabric Community

v-yohua-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @JSanders28 

Have you solved your problem? If so, can you share your solution here and mark the correct answer as a standard answer to help other members find it faster? Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!

Best Regards

Yongkang Hua

blopez11
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

We were having similar issue on the West US region earlier this morning.  Microsoft posted an advisory in the M365 admin center.  The most recent update is they made a config change and things are returning to normal.  Our dataflow refreshes are completing now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors