Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

thebadger77
Frequent Visitor

Data Gateway Refresh being Disabled

Hi all

I'm getting a particularly frustrating issue with refreshing through the data gateway.

Have a dataset that combines on-premise SQL data with Salesforce data (include transformation of Salesforce data). Works fine through scheduled refresh the first time, but it disables itself with the following error message:

Data source error: Scheduled refresh has been disabled due to at least one data source not having credentials provided. Please provide credentials for all data sources, and then turn scheduled refresh back on.

All i then need to do is re-select the data gateway from the data source refresh page, and it works fine the next time...but then disables itself 

Has anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks

Luke

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi thebadger77,

For troubleshooting, please configure the second data source credential. After applied, wait a moment, then set schedule refresh again. If still fail, please use fiddler to montitor what happens in the process.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there,

Are there any credential settings when setting it up in the Data Gateway in the Power BI Service?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors