Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Gnanasekar
Helper III
Helper III

Dashboards tiles are not refreshing

Hi All,

Dashboard tiles are not refreshing both automatic (When report values are changed) and manually method (Triggered by me).

If manually triggered, I got 'Dashbaord tile refresh has completed' message. But data is not refreshed. 

I have monthly analysis report. In the report contains month-year datacard and pinned to dashboard also. This month datacard in the report is normally changing based on the data. Similarly same tile in dashboard also changed past two years.

But last one month dashboard tile was not refreshed. It is still showing old month only. (Report contains latest month)

Tile in dashboardTile in dashboardDatacard in reportDatacard in report

Help me to solve this issue. This issue is appeared production side. So it is affecting normal work. 

1 REPLY 1
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Gnanasekar 

I suggest if you can clear your browser cache.

and you could try to re-pin the visual from the report.

BTW, tiles has refresh interval (almost 15 minutes) , they will update if dataset has been updated. Please ensure you have correct setting the scheduled refresh.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors