Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kb83
Helper I
Helper I

Dashboard tiles external link to Power BI report

Hi Community,

I got a problem with linking dashboard tiles (image type) to the other power bi report (which contains several tabs) existing in the same workspace.

For some tiles I create I set custom links (external link type) providing url to a specific/dedicated tab from one and the same report. When I'm testing in my account everything works fine and after clicking each tile I get the required tab content.  However the issue occurs for my colleagues who (after clicking each tiles) are redirected always to the same tab (first unhidden tab) in the report.

Has anyone experienced similiar problem and know the solution?

Thank you

Kris

2 REPLIES 2
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @kb83 

On the forum side, it's hard for us to provide any more support about this issue.

We have not encountered similar problems before.

I suggest you open Microsoft's support ticket to check if it is a known issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I didn't have a problem like this before. Be sure to double check that the URL to an specific page/tab of the report is working. Let a user try the URL in the browser before adding it on the Dashboard tile in order to make sure the redirect will work.

Hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors