Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Srav1234
Regular Visitor

Creating a single dashboard from different reports.

Hi All.
I have multiple reports in multiple workspaces and I want to create a single dashboard by pinning few visuals.

I have searched in internet if someone please assist me.

FYI, I am aware of creating new workspace and moving all the reports to that workspace. But I want to look for other option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I don't think there are many alternatives. From one hand you can create live reports to the datasets and publish all them at the same workspace. That way you can create a dashboard from all the reports live connected to the original workspaces.

On the other hand you could create a single report getting data from the sources to create the main cards or kpis you want at the dashboard but in a report.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I don't think there are many alternatives. From one hand you can create live reports to the datasets and publish all them at the same workspace. That way you can create a dashboard from all the reports live connected to the original workspaces.

On the other hand you could create a single report getting data from the sources to create the main cards or kpis you want at the dashboard but in a report.

I hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors