Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

FF

Conditional Formatting for a single measure in a table

Hello all,

I would like to show and format one single measure in a table visual (e.g. count of new customers). The issue is that the conditional formatting only works when adding a split (e.g. gender). As you see in the screenshot the number of customers is displayed in different colours. But I would like to show the measure without splitting and would like to use the format for this.

powerbi.JPG

Ist it possible? Thank you in advance!

Best regards

Florian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @FF ,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @FF ,

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered to close this topic?

Regards,

Daniel He

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @FF ,

Based on my research, I am afraid you could not achieve this feature, you could refer to below link that it real need to be a categorical variable in there even if it has only 1 value.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Conditional-Formatting-a-single-measure-in-a-table-visual/t...

Regards,

Daniel He

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors