Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

purple_SP
Helper I
Helper I

Combining pages from multiple reports into a single report

Hi all, 

I am trying to edit an existing report that is already published in my workspace. We are sharing it with others through an App. I'd like to add a new page to the report, however the datamodel that the new page will use is completely different to the existing datamodel (new fact table etc) and there is no real need to connect it to the existing datamodel.

I've tried republishing the report with the new datamodel added as disconnected from the orginal model however, the refresh has been timing out when I try to do the bulk historical load. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to just publish the new page as a separate report and combine the page with the existing report so that when the end user views the report from the App it seems like a single report with multiple pages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
christinepayton
Super User
Super User

You can't have data from two different datasets in one report. You can create navigation tabs however you want in your app, though, that's the navigation bit. They're structured by report and page by default, but you can add links to whatever you want in there and nest them how you like. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
christinepayton
Super User
Super User

You can't have data from two different datasets in one report. You can create navigation tabs however you want in your app, though, that's the navigation bit. They're structured by report and page by default, but you can add links to whatever you want in there and nest them how you like. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors