Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bdarbo78
Frequent Visitor

Clean list of visible workspaces

I am a Power BI admin in my tenant. Users frequently add me as an admin of their workspaces in anticipation of their support needs. As a consequence, the list of workspaces visible in the service for my account has grown quite a lot. I want to clean it up.
I have removed my permissions on some of these workspaces, but they still show up, event an hour or two after the action. Am I missing something ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bdarbo78
Frequent Visitor

I guess I was just not patient enough. After a while, the workspaces which I removed myself of disappear from the list.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bdarbo78 ,

Such is the expected result.😀

Could you please kindly Accept my post as the solution to make the thread closed. More people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

bdarbo78
Frequent Visitor

I guess I was just not patient enough. After a while, the workspaces which I removed myself of disappear from the list.

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bdarbo78 ,

I could not reproduce your issue on my side:

I removed my admin permission from workspaceA, after refreshed the webpage, workspaceA was still in my account,but I could not see anything.Then I closed the page and re-login, workspaceA was disappare.

You may let the workspace's owner to remove your admin permission. And make sure there is at least one Admin in a workspace.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors