Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changes to PowerBI Service affecting visuals

I use the Hierarchy Slicer custom visual extensively for our organization.

Since the update, the slicer on all my reports is blank.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Miskondukt

Yes, browser.  I have not experienced the same issue in Desktop, but I also haven't upgraded yet to the May release...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto.

We heavily rely on the custom "Timeline" slicer visual and it's not working or showing up in the new update!...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cleared my temporary internet files and cookies and it resolved the issue for me.

Can anyone else confirm this fix?  I'm guessing I will get a number of calls from our end users over the next couple days.

@Anonymous Are you using the browser platform in which clearing the mentioned worked? I noticed a lot of custom visuals are not working on the desktop, and also that SuperBubbles has been removed from the store.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Miskondukt

Yes, browser.  I have not experienced the same issue in Desktop, but I also haven't upgraded yet to the May release...

Hi @Anonymous,

Congratulations, you have resolved your issue by youself, please mark your workaround as answer, so more people will benefit and find it easily.

Thanks,
Angelia

Alex_SD
Frequent Visitor

Same here. I've updated the Hierarchy Slicer to the latest version v1.0, and still have the issue - no data displayed

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors