Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

mickey
Frequent Visitor

Card with States Issue Publishing Online

Hi,

I previously had reports which utilised the Card with States visualisations.
Last week we noticed that now online this visual will only load properly once on a page and any additional Card with States visuals show blank.

I went to the OK Viz website and noted that there is now an Unlock Premium Features For Free (not sure if this was always there), but I wondered if that was the issue, so I signed up and received the licence key and went and changed all the visuals to premium and put in the licence key.
But when I publish online, the old problem still occurs where the visual works once on a page and then is blank for the rest. Note that it looks OK on my desktop version.

I reached out to info@okviz.com, who issued me new credentials which I tried but this still did not fix the issue. They have now suggested I post here. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Desktop ViewDesktop ViewService ViewService View

4 REPLIES 4
mickey
Frequent Visitor

@AlekseiSemenov apologies for the delay, I have just sent you an email

Did you end up finding a resolution to this issue? I am having the same problem. All visuals appear find in Desktop, however once published, only 1 (sometimes 2) cards are rendered.

Power BI Desktop:

Lawright17_1-1698381057856.png

Power BI Service:

Lawright17_0-1698380928533.png

Hi @Lawright17

No sadly I did not get any resolution with this issue and had to change all my card with state visuals back to standard ones. Interestingly enough a colleague of mine was using a different custom visual this week and experienced the same issue. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help 😞

Hi @mickey ,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please share a sample report and repro steps to demonstrate your issue? 

You can write to pbicvsupport@microsoft.com providing information requested above. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors