Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

donnellyk
Frequent Visitor

Can't edit Workspace settings or access

Hi, I hope there's a simple solution to this that I'm missing;

I created a few workspaces a while back & had the ability to edit the settings & access on all 3
I've been working away on my first dashboard of any significance, which I'm publishing to 1 of those workspaces and am now ready to roll out to our Sales Team
But when I click on that workspace, "Workspace Settings" are only available to view, and the 'Access' button is not visible at all

I had already given 3 users "Workspace Viewer" permissions to this workspace, but now am unable to add any more users to this role
During the development of the dashboard in this workspace, I created an App, I've since deleted that app, & now there is no longer the button to "Create App" in this workspace either
I'm thinknig this is probably related as I came across a forum saying that you could manage access in the App, but I no longer have an app for this workspace

Any pointers would be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
donnellyk
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, I've found the answer here; Restore deleted items in Power BI 

Basicall, go to the Admin portal > Workspaces & browse to your problem workspace & you can manage Access there

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
donnellyk
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, I've found the answer here; Restore deleted items in Power BI 

Basicall, go to the Admin portal > Workspaces & browse to your problem workspace & you can manage Access there

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors