Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kneon0023

Can I import my Azure shared dashboard to powerBI?

Hello I've created a dashboard for a specific resource group which includes all the VM details and the cost of all the resources inside the RG. Can I connect the realtime data of this shared dashboard to PowerBI?

kneon0023_0-1683552912095.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @kneon0023 

To connect your Azure dashboard to Power BI, you can use the Power BI content pack for Azure[1]. This content pack provides a set of pre-built dashboards and reports that allow you to monitor your Azure resources and services. To connect your Azure dashboard to Power BI, follow these steps[1]:

In Power BI, select Get Data > Services > Azure.

Enter your Azure account credentials and select Sign In.

Select the Azure subscription and resource group that you want to connect to Power BI.

Select the dashboards and reports that you want to import into Power BI.

Select Load to import the data into Power BI.

Once the data is imported, you can customize the dashboards and reports to meet your specific needs.

Azure and Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @kneon0023 

To connect your Azure dashboard to Power BI, you can use the Power BI content pack for Azure[1]. This content pack provides a set of pre-built dashboards and reports that allow you to monitor your Azure resources and services. To connect your Azure dashboard to Power BI, follow these steps[1]:

In Power BI, select Get Data > Services > Azure.

Enter your Azure account credentials and select Sign In.

Select the Azure subscription and resource group that you want to connect to Power BI.

Select the dashboards and reports that you want to import into Power BI.

Select Load to import the data into Power BI.

Once the data is imported, you can customize the dashboards and reports to meet your specific needs.

Azure and Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors