Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Bailjr

Callout Value Not Showing Up in PowerBI Web Service

Can anyone help me understand why my Callout Values disappear when I publish my report?  This issue only occurs in my work environment as I tested out the same file on my personal computer, and there were no issues.

Desktop Cards.PNGBI Service Cards.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
jjkiernanNGDS
Frequent Visitor

Update: Not a proper solution to the Issue: but to quickly fix the issue, In the Power BI Desktop file, add the Glow and Shadow effects to the cards, then change to custom and set all the attributes to Zero. This should restore the visual size to correct size and when uploaded to service it will be as per the Desktop. Card Visual Attributes Change Quick Fix.JPG

LuukP
Helper I
Helper I

The same is happening for my reports as of this morning - affecting the New Card visual:

LuukP_0-1698073305398.png

My report is now unreadable.

Is there a way to report the issue to Microsoft?

Thanks

jjkiernanNGDS
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting a similar issue with the new card visual in the Report Service. - A glow and a shadow have been added to all my cards in the Power BI Service, even though they are not active in Desktop. This causes a Resize Issue which means some values dissapear. Its an absolute nuisance. Only way I can fix so far is to edit the reports in the Power BI Service and remove the Glow and Shadow manually. Power BI Card Visual Issue2 .JPGPower BI Card Visual Issue2Settings .JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors