Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

nithisuba

Bing map stopped displaying data using latitude and longitude

Bing map has stopped displaying data when using Latitude and Longitude on the web view. It works perfectly fine on "Power BI Desktop", but after publishing it to the web, it is stopped working. Any help would be appreciated to resolve this issue.

1.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @nithisuba,

According to your description above, I have created a map using latitude and longitude with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.52.4921.682 64-bit (November 2017)), and publish it to Service. The Map works fine on both Desktop and Service.

r1.PNG

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Make sure you're using the latest version.

In addition, as I cannot reproduce the same issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket on Power BI Support page for better assistance if the issue persists. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thank you for the update. I am using the latest Power BI version. I am having this issue with SharePoint list as a datasource. If I export the same list to excel and use the excel as a data source to Power BI, it is working perfectly fine. I assume there is an issue only with SharePoint as a datasource.  I will create a support ticket to get guidance around this. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors