Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

xpatik
Frequent Visitor

BI Mobile App (iOs&Android) - Different color in fonts after pinning a live page in Dashboard

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe n sound.

I have pinned a report's live page in a Dashboard in PowerBi Service. 

Although everything works fine in BI Service when operating from a browser, when BI app (iOS or Android) is used, all fonts turn into a blue colour.

Have you ever come accross a similar problem? Is there any possible solution?

Thank you all,

Christos

4 REPLIES 4
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @xpatik ,

I create a sample to test. It works fine in my site. I use the default theme for the report.  What's yours? Do you use a .json file to change the theme? Do you open the report? Do they work fine on mobile phone? How about other dashboards? Do they show normally?

The following steps are what I try:

• Create a report in Desktop.
  • Publish it to Service.
  • Pin a live page to dashboard.
  • Open dashboard on mobile phone.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-xuding-msft and thank you for your reply.

Actually pinned live page Dashboard, works fine in BI Service but some fonts change colour (from white to blue) only in BI App.

I have included two attachements of dame visual in app and service to check the diferences.

BI ServiceBI Service BI AppBI App

Thank you,

Christos

xpatik
Frequent Visitor

Forgot to mention i use light from custom themes.

Thank you

Hi @xpatik ,

Do you try to change the theme to a default one? A user encountered an issue which is caused by the theme json file. So if the live page works fine with default theme, it may be caused by the file as well. You could delete the properties one by one to test which cause the issue.

A tip: Avoid setting background and foreground color in the theme without changing other elements such as the canvas background and filter pane background. 

If you still can't resolve it, please share the theme file to us. 

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors