Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

chur06

Azure Consumption Insights

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone else has had this problem, I doubt very much I'm the first 🙂

A while ago we changed Azure EA subscrptions, we were using Azure Consumption Insights to pull the consumption data back from our EA, life was good. We then rolled over to a new EA subscrption and with that came a new EA number which as you can imagine requires new Azure Consumption Insight credentials, the problem is if I do this I'll lose all the usage data from the previous EA.

My question is, is there a way that I can view the data from two different EA subscription numbers with the same report? 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Though it's an old thread, I wanted to reply to it and hope it may help someone else. 

As a workaround you can export the usage details from the old .pbix file to a local DB using SSIS. The detailed steps can be searched  on the internet.

We use this method here to make the data refreshing be faster, but in your case, you can keep the old data.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chur06 ,

If you mean power bi service connector app, current it only allow you to generate report based on one account. It is impossible to use multiple accounts in same app.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.