Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

DesNaidoo
Frequent Visitor

Automatic Aggregations for directquery

Hi Guys,

Automatic Aggregations for directquery was announced for the August Power BI service update. However, I cannot find the options under the service dataset settings as shown in the video. Any idea how I can enable this feature?

Thanks,

Des

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I would say that Service updates won't be available at the moment the release is there. It depends on the region of your tenant. It can take more than a week. The weird thing is that they haven't specify if this is a premium or pro feature.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @DesNaidoo ,

I also don't have the option right now. Neither in myWorkspace, in a normal and in Premium per User workspace.

Usually the updates in the cloud take a little time as @ibarrau already mentioned. Just check every day and I'm pretty sure it will be there in a few days.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @DesNaidoo ,

I also don't have the option right now. Neither in myWorkspace, in a normal and in Premium per User workspace.

Usually the updates in the cloud take a little time as @ibarrau already mentioned. Just check every day and I'm pretty sure it will be there in a few days.

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. I would say that Service updates won't be available at the moment the release is there. It depends on the region of your tenant. It can take more than a week. The weird thing is that they haven't specify if this is a premium or pro feature.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors