Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dev1
Regular Visitor

Accessing power bi report web share with a proxy

Hello,

I tested so many proxies to access my report public share like https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=xxxxxxxxxxxxx00MGQxLTlhODAtZDMxN2M3MWRhN2VhIiwidCI6IjI2YTY5YTRiLTg3ZD... . The power bi logo just hang it never loads.

Do you know any proxy that can work with it? I've even got some selhosted PHP proxy (open source) to test it but no chance. I'd like to understand why and I'm ready to implements the technical solution if needed.

My goal is to serve my report from my server without allowing the users to get the URL above. I know there is paid solution but I'd like to try this free one.

Thank you guys.

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dev1,

Nope, I haven't found any document mentioned this feature can use through proxy.

In my opinion, I'd like to suggest you setting vpn for your device instead try to transform shared url string to access across proxy.

Please check and test on below ip range list which azure data center requested.

Microsoft Azure Datacenter IP Ranges

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors