Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

5 suggested improvements to PowerBI.com interface

I can't post these images in the suggestions section, but here's my view on how the new interface could be improved further.

I'd be interested in other views.

Idea1.PNGidea2.PNGidea3.PNGidea4and5.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @wynhopkins,

It is better to submit a new idea that contains this forum link in the ideas forum:https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas .

That way, other members could vote your idea, once the idea accumulates high votes, Power BI team may consider to add these features.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, but as I mentioned in my post I can't put images in those ideas forum.  Or can I?

Hi @wynhopkins,

Yes, you can't add images. I mean that  you add this forum link in your new idea, this way, when other members vote your idea, they can be redirected to this forum link to see details.
1.PNG

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks,  Done  Smiley Very Happy

Great to see a few of the types of suggestions I made now being available in the the new navigation experience

So I've been using and training people with this new navigation experience for a while now and this is my suggestion on how to stop workspace selection being confusing / frustrating.

The current situation is not intuitive, so here's my suggested improvement

(Vote here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/17437405-5-suggestions-to-improve... ) 

Navigation Improvement.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors