Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Johnce1607
Frequent Visitor

(404) Not found error Company name - Business central odata

Good Afternoon,

I have received this error message when trying to sort scheduled refresh in power bi,  This is despite the odata feed working correctly in desktop.

Request failed (404): The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Cannot process the request because the default company cannot be found. You can specify a default company in the service configuration file, or specify one for each tenant, or you can add a query string in the form of "company=[name]".

The link is below (without tenant info)

https://api.businesscentral.dynamics.com/v2.0/xxx/Production/ODataV4/Company('Royale%20-%20Live')/Pa...

Is there anything i can change to make this link work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hey @Johnce1607 ,

I am pretty sure that in Dynamics, you have to specify a default company in the Dyanmics configuration file.    Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server Configuration - Business Central | Microsoft Learn

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hey @Johnce1607 ,

I am pretty sure that in Dynamics, you have to specify a default company in the Dyanmics configuration file.    Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server Configuration - Business Central | Microsoft Learn

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors