Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Kasra

"Having trouble refreshing Power BI reports connected to Google Sheets. How can I resolve this issue

I am using Power BI Report Server, and all my data sources are stored in Google Sheets. I have published the report onto my personal report server. However, I am encountering an issue where I am unable to refresh the data. Manual refresh attempts are not yielding any changes, and the option for Auto refresh is grayed out.

The error message I am receiving states: "Scheduled Data Refresh is not available for reports. The report does not have any external data connections defined or is using an unsupported data source."

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
sgallo
Advocate III
Advocate III

Do you have a premium license?

Also, can you check if your gateway is connected?

Actually, I didn't know that I needed to purchase a license either. I would appreciate it if you could guide me on this matter. Additionally, after purchasing, I might need to install a gateway. So, if you have any information regarding that, I would be thankful if you could provide it to me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.