Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

walidalam
Frequent Visitor

having problem with datazen migration assistant tool

i am facing some problems with datazen migration assistant tool.i have done everytihng needed for power bi.now i want to migrate existing KPI and DASHBOARD from datazen server to Power BI report server.but i cant.i tried several times but all the time its show the same error.its shows a error when i am trying to migrate datazen KPI into power bi report server.i attached the error giving pic.please need help for that.

Untitled.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @walidalam,

Below items can’t be migrated to Report server via datazen migration assistant tool. Please check whether the content you attempted to migrate is included. Please try to migrate other datazen items to see whether issue persists.

• Any items based on datasets outside of SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services
  • Any data refresh plans that have been set in Datazen for the content
  • Any dashboards created against personalized datasets in Datazen

Besides, please make sure the account you used have access to Power BI report server.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-yulgu-msft,

Thank you for your help.let me know something more from you.you mention that data refresh plans that have been set in Datazen for the content cant be migrated.how to solve this problem?because 1st and 3rd condition are okay for me.i have no problem with that.

Thank you,

Walidalam

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.