Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mmcarthur
Frequent Visitor

Yesterday Filter Won't Work in Power Bi Report Builder

I recently made a Paginated Report from Tables I had in a Power BI Report. Both of my tables have a Yesterday filter applied to them based on their respective date field. When I converted this report to make it a paginated report I copied my query using performance analyzer and built my paginated reports through that query. My question is, will the yesterday date filter code created from the copied query update each day to where it's actually yesterday's date? Or will I need to change this line of code from the query to a code that's something along the line of TODAY()-1? If I need to rewrite the code can I get help on what that would look like? Everything I try brings back an error. This is the line of code I question: 

VAR __DS0FilterTable2 =
FILTER(
KEEPFILTERS(VALUES('GLDS Merge'[CompletedDate])),
AND(
'GLDS Merge'[CompletedDate] >= DATE(2022, 8, 9),
'GLDS Merge'[CompletedDate] < DATE(2022, 8, 10)
)
)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mmcarthur
Frequent Visitor

I found the solution! I was missing a parenthesis before my TODAY()-1 function causing a syntax error. The correct code is (TODAY()-1)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mmcarthur
Frequent Visitor

I found the solution! I was missing a parenthesis before my TODAY()-1 function causing a syntax error. The correct code is (TODAY()-1)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.