Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Caio_mendes

Using a table in PowerBI Report Server into SSRS

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in SSRS so, first of all, I'm sorry for any miss understand information.

It's possible to do a report in SSRS connected to Power BI Report Server? Like that: I have a Power BI table in cloud, so I select all the filters I need and click in a button like "go to SSRS" (inside of Power BI) and go to SSRS with the same filters?

For example: I have a table with "city" and "cost" and two data segmentation with "year" and "product", so, I will know what is the cost of a product in a specific city in a certain year. I want to filter in Power BI Report Server and print in SSRS, so, I would like to create a button or something like that to go from power bi and go to SSRS without having to do all the filters again.

I want this because my boss needs to see all information in Power BI but if he wants print this table he needs in SSRS.

Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

I also want this feature, but unfortunately, it is not supported

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.