Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

micheledubose
Resolver II
Resolver II

Unable to delete corrupted SSRS subscription

Hello,

In Power BI Report Server, I've published an SSRS report and created a subscription.  The subcription became corrupted after attempting to change the owner. When I attempt to edit the subscription, I get error: "Something went wrong". I'm able to recreate the subscription. However, now, I have two subscriptions with the same name. I'm unable to delete or disable the corrupted subscription in the Report Server GUI. Is there another way?

EDIT: The corrupted subscription has a scheduled date/time to run.  This subscription has not completed and has a status of Pending.  I assume because it's corrupted, it will not complete.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

I've never heard of this happening before. The best approach would be to raise a support ticket with Microsoft so that you can engage with a support engineer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

I've never heard of this happening before. The best approach would be to raise a support ticket with Microsoft so that you can engage with a support engineer.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors