Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KelvClark
Frequent Visitor

Set targets on graph?

Hi all,

I'm new to Power BI so was after some help with targets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I currently have a graph showing totals per group over the last 4 years + current year to date. I would like to  add a target line in the table which would start at 2013, this target would be calculated by taking the average of this group over a 4 year period (2012/13/14/15), every year after this would be 6% year on year.

I have already worked out the targets for each groups and created the separate table. I have a column in the graph data table and target table to link together but can't see how I would link the target data in to the graph on specific group and year. 

Is there a way I can calculate Targets on the fly?
Can I add targets to a table from a different data set?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
nedthai
Regular Visitor

Dear @KelvClark,

I really care about the problem you are having, but I still not understand it clearly.

Could you please describe the problem more clearly with a more detailed illustration (by image).

When understand more your problem, I hope I can support you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors