The release can be found on the Microsoft Download Center.
The changelog has been updated with the following information:
## September 2022
- **Power BI Report Server**
- *Version: 1.15.8300.38452 (build 15.0.1110.120), Released: September 26, 2022*
- Custom Visual API shipped with release - version v4.7.0
- Option to add a custom hyperlink to a Report Server Portal
- Option to include Client IP address in some log messages
- Accessibility links are added for French and Italian localizations
- Bug fixes
- Fixed issue with grouped visuals with swapped Y-Axis displaying.
- Fixed font and background color reflection in total of row/column.
- Fixed issue with loading PBIX report in iFrame with a specific filter.
- Fixed issue with a date picker pop-up and dropdown list for parameters were disappearing.
- Fixed decoding of + sign to a space in RDL URL parameters.
- Fixed multiple issues with multi-value and multiselect parameters in RDL Parameters tab.
- Deprecated features
- Mobile Reports functionality discontinued
- Pin2PowerBI functionality discontinued
- Report Parts support discontinued
As always if you do encounter an issue please contact support and/or create a new thread with as much detail as possible and tag me and I will try to reply as quickly as possible.
@Petebro - you might want to pin this post and unpin the May 2022 release post 🙂
there are 2 issues.
1. PBIRS september 2022 consumes much memory than may 2022 version
msmdsrv.exe process causes the issue, it consumes much more memory with same pbix than may 2022 version.
2. advance download link in page https://powerbi.microsoft.com/zh-cn/report-server/ links to wrong page
https://aka.ms/pbireportserver links to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56722 instead of https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57270
Hi @Petebro ,
Thanks for the update , but there is no information about Power BI Desktop RS (Sep'2022 version) application's new features and bug fixes . Please let us know once it's officially updated on microsoft power bi related portals.
- Gopi Krishna J
Glad to here that and thanks for sharing!
Best Regards,Community Support Team _ Caitlyn
Take a look at the September 2023 Power BI update to learn more.
Join Microsoft Reactor and learn from developers.