Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lsoares
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power BI App not showing Report

After this new release of PBI, graying out the "include in app" button and instead editing content, I cannot include new reports into the app. 

I've added a new report to my PBI space and trying to enable it in PBI App, under Content. This report shows in the Content edit page, but when I click Update app, the report is not there. I noticed that even though "include in app" is grayed out, it is set to "yes" for this report. How can I fix it to where the report shows in the PBI App?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lsoares
Advocate I
Advocate I

I found out what happened, in case it happens to anyone.

My report was set to invisible when published. There is new tab called "Audience" in PBI space and when you togle over the different report, the little eye shows up. See picture below. You can set to visible or invisible. That solved my problem.

Picture1.png

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
GoHeat2022
Regular Visitor

THANKS for this! Microsoft is great about changing things and not providing any clue...

PoojaPandey

I was struggling with same issue! Saw this post and it's resolved . Thank you ! 

lsoares
Advocate I
Advocate I

I found out what happened, in case it happens to anyone.

My report was set to invisible when published. There is new tab called "Audience" in PBI space and when you togle over the different report, the little eye shows up. See picture below. You can set to visible or invisible. That solved my problem.

Picture1.png

what? what in the world is "PBI space"? I can't tell where you are in your tiny screenshot

EDIT: Oooh It was in the "Update app" section--Tab/Step "3". Thanks. I have no idea why the report I newly added was marked as "invisible" by default...okay...

I didn't realize this ever. Thank you so much for adding this solution. This was a quick help 🙂

Logged in to this forum on a Saturday just to say thank you!

Thank you!!! I never would have noticed that - didn't think to look at the Audience tab again after publishing the first report in my app. 

Thanks so much! I was going crazy refreshing the app, removing then re-adding the report. Can't believe the default is set to make the report invisible!

Shahfaisal
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors