Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paginated Reports in Portrait still prints Landscape

Another Report Builder/Paginared Report question - my reports always print/PDF in Landscape even if "Portrait" is chosen in Report Server for the Paginated Report. Any ideas on how to change this?

I've tried with adjusting the margins in Report Builder and making sure it fits on a A4 Portrait setup but it still doesnt work for me.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous wrote:

my reports always print/PDF in Landscape even if "Portrait" is chosen in Report Server for the Paginated Report. Any ideas on how to change this?

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you chose this on Report Server. I'm pretty sure the portrait/landscape orientation can only be changed in Report Builder.

If you right click on the empty space next to your report and choose the "Report Properties..." option

d_gosbell_0-1617847118628.png

You can then choose the orientation of your report (if you change this you will need to re-deploy the report to Report Server)

d_gosbell_1-1617847190190.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
alejandradlt

Thank you!!!  It took a long time to figure this out.  

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous wrote:

my reports always print/PDF in Landscape even if "Portrait" is chosen in Report Server for the Paginated Report. Any ideas on how to change this?

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you chose this on Report Server. I'm pretty sure the portrait/landscape orientation can only be changed in Report Builder.

If you right click on the empty space next to your report and choose the "Report Properties..." option

d_gosbell_0-1617847118628.png

You can then choose the orientation of your report (if you change this you will need to re-deploy the report to Report Server)

d_gosbell_1-1617847190190.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.