Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tarunpoladi0408
Regular Visitor

PBI Desktop September-2019 Version

Does any one know how to download Previous version of PBI Desktop Optimized for report server (i.e. September-2019 in my case)?

When i try to download it from server itself using download option from report server URL it points me to October-2020 version, Although our report server is still September-2019 version.

Did anyone came across this situation before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tarunpoladi0408 ,

Currently, we can only download the versions that are in the 12-month support lifecycle. In other words, today (2020/1/11) we can only download the version in January 2020 and later. In order to give you a better user experience, it is suggested to update the version.😊

Best regards

Icey

If this post helps, then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KBO
MVP

Hi @tarunpoladi0408 ,

do you still need the desktop version sept. 2019? If yes please write me I can give you a link to my private PBI desktop storage ;).

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Hi, can you please provide me with September 2019 64bit.

adamkrieg
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I've been looking everywhere for the September 2019 Report Server desktop version. Do you really have it? 🙂

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tarunpoladi0408 ,

Currently, we can only download the versions that are in the 12-month support lifecycle. In other words, today (2020/1/11) we can only download the version in January 2020 and later. In order to give you a better user experience, it is suggested to update the version.😊

Best regards

Icey

If this post helps, then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors