Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ritesh_Air
Post Patron
Post Patron

Multivalue Parameter Paginated Report Snowflake SQL as a source

Hello,

Trying to figure out the multi-value parameter in Paginated report when Snowflake SQL is the source and running into issue.

#1. Tried this:

Ritesh_Air_0-1667509489326.png

and I get this Query window:

Ritesh_Air_1-1667509549843.png

Not sure, what to do with this. But if I cancel then it goes away but the query doesn't work.

I tried this link as well and that's where I got the string that is above. But I am not sure what am I doing wrong here?

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Using-ODBC-to-Snowflake-as-a-Datasource-within-Report-Build...

Any help is appreciated...

Ritesh

2 REPLIES 2
Ritesh_Air
Post Patron
Post Patron

@v-xiaoyan-msft 

Thanks for reply. I am trying to figure out what would be the code for myltivalue parameter?  Just as a background, snowflake sql is the data source as an ODBC connector. I tried to follow the link I mentioned in my earlier message but it didn't work.

make sense?

thanks in advance,

Ritesh

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ritesh_Air ,

“Trying to figure out the multi-value parameter in Paginated report when Snowflake SQL is the source and running into issue.”

I don't quite understand your needs, what is the last problem you wish to solve?
It seems like there is a problem when Snowflake SQL is the source, can you describe in detail what the problem is?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.