Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BryanColombia

I can not print one record per page in power bi report builder, help

Hi, I am trying to print one record per page in power bi Report Builder but it displays one in the first page and 2 records from the second page till the last page. I tried using list but it does not show one record... What am I doing wrong? 

1 REPLY 1
jaweher899
Super User
Super User

To achieve this, the user can create a matrix report with the desired fields and set the Page Break option to "Insert a page break after each instance of a group."

Here's how:

1. Create a matrix report: In Power BI Report Builder, select the "Matrix" option in the "Insert" tab.

2. Add fields: In the Fields Pane, select the desired fields and drag them to the "Rows" and "Values" sections in the matrix.

3. Set the Page Break option: In the matrix, right-click on the row group and select "Group Properties." In the "Page Breaks" tab, select the "Insert a page break after each instance of a group" option.

4. Preview and print the report: Preview the report to make sure it is formatted as desired, and then print the report. Each record should be displayed on a separate page.

This approach will allow the user to print one record per page in Power BI Report Builder, giving them a clear and organized view of the data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.