Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MortenGausen

How do I enter the product key after installation completed?

Hi.
At the time of installing the Power BI Reporting Server, I did not have access to the product key. Now I have the key, but how do I enter it to the server? The server is currently set to Evaluation, and I want it registered properly.
What is the correct procedure for this?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We have installed Power BI report server Oct 2017 version in the server. At the time of installation we had selected evaluation copy which is for 180 days. Now we have received license key for the power BI report server. Please suggest how we can enter product key to activate license of power Bi report server after installation completed. Thanks

Run setup again and the Upgrade Edition option will show up, then you can enter your product key

jtarquino
Employee
Employee

Run setup again and the Upgrade Edition option will show up, then you can enter your product key

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.