Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lvallest

How do I enable email subscriptions in PBRS?

Hello - new here and this is my first question so hopefully this is the right place to post. I will add more details to this question if I happen to be too vague.

I currently manage two different PBRS servers where I have "Manage All Subscription" roles. I am not an admin for either server so anything I have must be delegated by the admin whom I have to make requests.

subscription problem.png

What must I request from said admin in order to enable email subscriptions? Or is it something I can do on my end via the paginated report or with my current permissions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

You will need to get the server admin to login to the server and run the Report Server Configuration Manager and enter the appropriate email settings for your organization

d_gosbell_0-1664916897671.png

There are also docs here E-Mail Settings in SSRS Native mode (Configuration Manager) - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) |... with additional settings that can be done in the config file on the server.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

You will need to get the server admin to login to the server and run the Report Server Configuration Manager and enter the appropriate email settings for your organization

d_gosbell_0-1664916897671.png

There are also docs here E-Mail Settings in SSRS Native mode (Configuration Manager) - SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) |... with additional settings that can be done in the config file on the server.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors