Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

walidalam
Frequent Visitor

Having Issue with Power Bi

Hello Everyone.I am having a problem regarding power bi.I managed to setup Sql Server Analysis Services and also setup power Bi report server.in my web portal i save power bi report using power bi desktop.but when i connect the report server in power bi mobile app,i cant see any power bi report.!please help me to get rid of it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I looked into this and currently the Windows Modile app only supports Mobile reports and KPIs from SSRS, Power BI report server reports are currently only supported in the iOS and Android versions of the Power BI mobile app.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
mgmeyer
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Is the problem only in the the Mobile App or are you able to see the report in the web portal? Also which version of the Mobile App are you using?

yes i am able to see the report in the web portal.i am using the power bi mobile app in windows lumia phone.

Hi @walidalam,

Based on my understanding, you have connected Mobile App successfully to Power BI Report Server, right? The problem is you cannot see any Power BI report, right?

In that case, can you see Reporting Services mobile reports or KPIs on Mobile App? After rebooting the Power BI Report Server, does issue persist? Also, does issue persist on other mobile device?

By the way, please make sure your mobile device is running on Windows 10.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft,

I can see mobile report and KPI in mobile app except power bi report.i dnt know why its not showing the power bi report from the report server.badly need help for this.

Do you know which version of the Windows Mobile App you using, you should be able to get it from the settings page.?

I download the app from microsoft store.my windows OS is windows 10.

I looked into this and currently the Windows Modile app only supports Mobile reports and KPIs from SSRS, Power BI report server reports are currently only supported in the iOS and Android versions of the Power BI mobile app.

Okay.i got my answer.but my query is is it possible to view the power bi report in windows mobile in future or is it in development phase?And thank you very much for your reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.