Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KasperL

Filtering fails when report is published to server

Hi,

I'm having some issues with Power Bi.

When I view a report locally on my PC it works fine with numbers, filtering etc. but for some reason when I upload the report and view it some of the text from the database is translated (in this case form english to danish) which causes our filtering and couters to fail and our data to be non valid.

This has not always been an issue and it started to accour two months ago.

Is this a common PowerBi Issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KasperL ,

I'm curious if you are a Danish speaker and what settings you are having are in Danish? Like your desktop for RS or your local language ? And the language of your RS web portal and browser language?

Did the Danish language appear out of nowhere? I tried to reproduce your problem but it didn't work.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

KasperL

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft 

Uh I have already tried that, I have even matched the language of the browsers that we have tried the report on and it still fails. 

Br. Kasper

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KasperL ,

Have you tried changing the language of Locale for import in Power BI Desktop for Report Server?
Please change it from English to the language you need and restart Desktop.

vcaitlynmstf_0-1667368442622.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.