Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does IIS affect Power BI Report server

Hi all,

I have a question regarding Power BI report server. I installed Power BI report server on local server, and will it be affected by installation IIS on this server and configuration for 3rd party application?

Thanks.

Regards,

Yerkhan 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Les111
Resolver I
Resolver I

They can coexist quite happily. You just have to make sure they are not using the same port number. If you setup the report server first it may be using port 80 by default. IIS will do the same so you would need to specify a different port for one or the other.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Les111
Resolver I
Resolver I

They can coexist quite happily. You just have to make sure they are not using the same port number. If you setup the report server first it may be using port 80 by default. IIS will do the same so you would need to specify a different port for one or the other.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors