Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yavuzbeycan
Regular Visitor

Different Report Visual on Microsoft Teams and Power BI

I try to explain my problem in a short way.  I created my report on Power BI online through my local excel file. I have 42 addresses and project description. I added this data to the map. I see the whole project locations in Power BI with location. Up until now, there is no problem. 

I add Power BI ribbon in Microsoft Teams. I choose the same report. However, I see two different views. I see my all projects/ data in Power BI Online version, but some projects/ data is missing on Teams. I rename/ refresh the report on Power BI, but it is still the same issue.

I see my data/ location name on the legend in Teams, but I can't see bubbles/ locations on the map. You can see below, There is no filter on both screenshots. First on Teams View.  It is strange. Can anyone have the same problem? Screenshot_Microsoft_Teams.PNGScreenshot_PowerBI.PNG

1 REPLY 1
yavuzbeycan
Regular Visitor

The issue is not related to language options of Bing. I already tested. I changed Romania to German language and do the same procedure. The problem occurs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.