Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jimmylin829
Advocate I
Advocate I

Chiclet Slicer not working properly after Sept 2023 Update - selected background color not changing

Hi,

I am having an issue with the chiclet slicer behaivier after we ugpraded our Report Server to Sept 2023.

When selecting one or more of the values in the chiclet slicer, I can briefly see a background color change, but then it switches back to the original color.  the filter is still active for the visualization, but the color of the selection has dissappear.

Any one know about this issue ?

7 REPLIES 7
dkpmfa
Helper II
Helper II

I'm having the same issue AND chicklet multi-select doesn't seem to be working.

As a work around I've started replacing chicklets with regular slicers set to the "tile" setting.  But we have a ton of reports and I'd rather not have to fix all of them.

jbdu987

Same for us, please MS, do something ! 🙂

Janie12
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same problem. Very annoying as I love this slicer, and had quite a few questions from users about the reports not working any longer already. I dread having to go through all my reports and change it to a different one.

jpawlik

Seeing this problem as well.

KamRay

This bit strange issue we are facing lately   

erapp-ppbi

This is an issue that we are experiencing.

aarondfrench

I'm experiencing this same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.