Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

s-b
Regular Visitor

ArcGIS Radius Feature Disabled on Server for Read Only Access

I'm trying to use the ArcGIS map radius feature when the report is published to the server. Is there a way for users to access the radius feature without being in edit mode on the report server? Our users will not have edit mode on the server, but I still need them to have the functionality to select a location on the map and set a radius from that point. As it appears now, this feature is only available in read only mode when published?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@s-b 

There is no edit mode in Power BI report server, I guess you are using Power BI Service. There are 4 workspace roles, you can just assign the view role to users, so they can only view the content in the report.

Organize work in the new workspaces in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@s-b 

There is no edit mode in Power BI report server, I guess you are using Power BI Service. There are 4 workspace roles, you can just assign the view role to users, so they can only view the content in the report.

Organize work in the new workspaces in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.