Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

yashsharma20

An Issue While Trying To Run Microsoft Power Bi On Edge Computing

Hello everyone,

I am encountering an issue while trying to run Microsoft Power BI on edge computing. I have been using Power BI for quite some time now, and it has always worked perfectly fine for me. However, recently, I have been experiencing some performance issues while running it on edge computing. The dashboard visuals are taking too much time to load, and sometimes they are not loading at all.

I am using a powerful machine with high specifications, and my internet speed is also good, so I don't think that the issue is related to my device or network. I have tried clearing cache and cookies, but it didn't help. I also tried updating my browser, but still, the issue persists.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue while running Microsoft Power BI on edge computing? If so, could you please share your experience and suggest some solutions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.