Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

raddis1972
Frequent Visitor

Unable to edit or share Google Analytics App

Hello, I am new to Power BI and recently downloaded the Google Analytics app from the App Source. However, I am unable to share this app with anyone in the organization. 

I do not have the Share button available next to the Subscribe button, as i have seen in some other posts.

tia!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raddis1972,

You can use Get Data-> Service to install Google Analytics content pack, then go to the dashboard, there should be a Share button. 

r1.PNGr2.PNGr3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raddis1972,

You can use Get Data-> Service to install Google Analytics content pack, then go to the dashboard, there should be a Share button. 

r1.PNGr2.PNGr3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

how can i edit a dashboard pulled from GA service?

hello

is there any way to publish into another workspace a dashboard from the GA service

for example I  have a GA account with many properties - so if i select one i will have the view of only one brand/site

I want to either pin and group them into a dashboard

Thank you for the reply. That seems to have resolved the issue!

Randy

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors