Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Sada1234

UK Data format in Power BI

My data is in UK date format however when I publish the report Power BI shows the date format as US MM/DD/YYYY. I have checked and amended the language format in Chrome as well as IE still the problem has not resolved, please help.

4 REPLIES 4
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sada1234 ,

Try refereing to the below links:

Solved: How to apply UK date format (dd/mm/yyyy) in Date s... - Microsoft Fabric Community

How to change Power BI Date Format to US or UK date format - YouTube

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

I read through the thread and even that guy has tried everything like me and has been unsucessful in getting the results. The query remains unsolved for both of us

Mahesh0016
Super User
Super User

@Sada1234 

Mahesh0016_0-1684561915281.pngMahesh0016_1-1684561959863.png

@Sada1234  i get same format in service please try above solutions.THANK YOU!!  

Thanks for getting back so quick. I checked this and the data shows as DDMMYYYY format however when i publish the report this is auto converted to MMDDYYYY in slicer. The slicer shows DDMMYYYY in the pbix file but MMDDYYYY in the published file.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors