Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Susana_B

Space by default in filter

I would like to know if there is any option to reduce the space when we enter a filter and we only have 2 options, it appears a big blank space. Can it be costumized? Many thanks in advance

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Draginko
Helper I
Helper I

Hello @Susana_B ,

it is not clear from your question, what filter you are speaking about - do you mean actual UI pop up window when you select the filter, as displayed in the screenshot?

Capture.JPG

Or do you mean something different?

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Hi, I mean the space in this situation. I only have 3 options, but the blank space is too big. I would like to make it shorter, please.

Susana_B_0-1675762769255.png

Many Thanks

Susana_B

Many thanks for your suggestion! 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
Susana_B

Many thanks for your suggestion! 🙂

Draginko
Helper I
Helper I

Hello @Susana_B ,

it is not clear from your question, what filter you are speaking about - do you mean actual UI pop up window when you select the filter, as displayed in the screenshot?

Capture.JPG

Or do you mean something different?

Thanks,

Hi, I mean the space in this situation. I only have 3 options, but the blank space is too big. I would like to make it shorter, please.

Susana_B_0-1675762769255.png

Many Thanks

Hello @Susana_B ,

please let me know if you have more question for this topic - otherwise kindly accept above as a solution so this post can be mark as completed.

Thank you

But this seems like snipped from Power BI environment, not Power Query. But anyway, I am affraid that this is default system behavior, and it cannot be changed.

What you can do however, is that you can change type of a slicer, from dropdown to single/multi select for instance. Than you can reduce the height/width of the slicer as you need and it will remain constant.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors