Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

ShaelynFrench
Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint List disappears in OneDrive

Hi,

I can't find any information about this online, so I'm hoping someone on here can help. I created an Excel file "HOLIDAYS" and saved it to my OneDrive/SharePoint. I tried to use that file in Power Query, but quickly discovered that the easiest way to retrieve that one file in Power Query would be if it was a SharePoint List instead of Excel file. Therefore, I converted the Excel file to a SharePoint List and it promptly disappeared from OneDrive/SharePoint. I can see the file in Power Query, however. But since I am unable to find and edit the file in OneDrive or SharePoint it is useless to me? I will eventually need to add the holidays for next year, so I need to be able to find and edit the file. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors