Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

gco
Resolver II
Resolver II

Putting 2 measures on 1 column in a matrix

I have 2 different measures that are calculating SUM of columns of different tables.  And i wanted to display them in a matrix.

Is there a way to display these 2 different measures in a single line in a matrix?  The first screenshot below is how it looks like when i try to display them.  I tried renaming YTD1 to YTD, but PowerBI says the name already exists.

Matrix.PNG

This is what i am looking to do.

Matrix1.png

Thank you

Glen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Stachu ,

I was able to fix my problem by adding a new column that grouped the fields together.  I think i was just trying to make things complicated than what it is supposed to be.

All good now.  Thank you for replying.

Thank you

Glen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Stachu
Community Champion
Community Champion

Can you add sample data tables (in format that can be copied to PowerBI) from your model with anonymised data? Like this (just copy and paste into the post window).

Column1Column2
A1
B2.5

you could add the measures together but that will change the total values - what do you need shown there?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thank you for the kudos 🙂

Hi @Stachu ,

I was able to fix my problem by adding a new column that grouped the fields together.  I think i was just trying to make things complicated than what it is supposed to be.

All good now.  Thank you for replying.

Thank you

Glen

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors