Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Patwa

Power BI Service Q&A Insights

Whenever I pin my Q&A insight to my dashboard it is automatically adding in the legend and axis titles. how to fix it? Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Patwa ,

When you pin a Q&A insight to your dashboard, Power BI automatically formats the visualization to ensure it's understandable and informative when viewed as a standalone tile. This includes adding legends and axis titles to provide context for the data being displayed.

So this is how it currently works and you can submit this idea here to help power bi do better:
Welcome to Microsoft Fabric Ideas

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly.
If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly--How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum--China Power BI User Group

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors